266 g cherry puree
13 g lemon juice
160 g water
60 g sugar
14 g glucose
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Pour it into the ice cream maker and let him do the rest.
<strong>Making quenelle method 1:</strong>
- Pour the sorbet in a piping bag with a round tip and fill up quenelle silicon mold.
<strong>Making quenelle method 2:</strong>
- Leave a spoon in hot water for about 2 minutes.
- Push the spoon forward, rotate and then pull it back gently.
- Gently warm it on your hand and place it on your plate.
The sorbet should be the last thing to put on the plate.
I placed the cherry sorbet on dried matcha sponge cake crumbles.
For garnishing I made some cherry marmelade dots with a piping bag, added a praline and a sweet dough cookie flower. And on top of the ice cream I added a gold leaf.