197 g heavy cream, 35%
20 g glucose syrup
235 g dark couverture (1)
37 g butter
50 g Grand Manier
60 g dark couverture chocolate shells
200 g dark couverture (2)
100 g dark couverture (3)
- Heat up heavy cream and glucose syrup to 85 degrees.
- Pour 1/3 over dark couverture (1) and mix well. Add the rest of the heavy cream and mix.
- Then add softened butter and Grand Manier. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Cover with plastic foil so it doesn’t get a skin. Let it cool to 32-33 degrees.
- Pour it into a piping bag and fill the dark chocolate shells up. Try not to overfill them. Give it a lot of taps and let it cool for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt dark couverture (2) to 45 degrees, add dark couverture (3) and mix well. (It should be around 28-29 degrees.) Reheat to 32-33 degrees and seal the filled chocolate truffes with tempered dark couverture.
- Dip chocolate truffles in dark couverture (2) and roll over a grid.
Let them set and you’re done!